The Canadian Networker meets the second Tuesday of each month (next event is November 10th 2015) for networking and for helping small businesses with respect to challenges they face every day. Through sharing and education we work at improving our business image and successes. Beverages/food available for purchase.
- On November 10th 2015, meet up with Janet Benedict at 6 pm and enjoy some dinner before the official meeting starts.
- Location Is: Johnny Rocco’s 509 Wilson St. Kitchener, Private room (Toys ‘R Us Plaza)
- Members Attend for FREE, Non Members $10
- 6:30 pm to 7:00 pm – Open Networking, mix and mingle with guests as they arrive, order your dinner or a dessert, food is yummy!
- 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm – Presentation/education – this is an interactive mastermind group with the whole group, fun and informative
- 8:00 pm to 8:30 pm –Introductions, draw(s), business card pull.
- 8:30 pm – 9:00 Keep on networking!